| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Pompeu in October is fairly hot at 23.5 °C (74.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.5 °C (86.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.6 °C (63.7 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in October is 12.9 °C (23.2 °F).
- The weather in October is not exactly parched. Circa 106.5mm (4.2in) of water is released.
- The shortest day is 12:18 long and the longest day is 12:49 long with an average length of 12:34.
Check the distance to and compare the Pompeu October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Pompeu, Brazil
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Pompeu: