| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Pompeu in November is fairly hot at 23.4 °C (74.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.5 °C (85.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.4 °C (65.1 °F).
- In November the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 11.1 °C (20 °F).
- The weather in November is very slightly soggy. Around 173.4mm (6.8in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 12:50 long and the longest day is 13:11 long with an average length of 13:02.
Check the distance to and compare the Pompeu November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Pompeu, Brazil
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Pompeu: