| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Pompeu in May is warm at 20.6 °C (69.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.7 °C (81.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.5 °C (58.1 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in May is 13.2 °C (23.8 °F).
- The weather in May is dry. A mere 33.4mm (1.3in) of water is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 11:02 long and the longest day is 11:24 long with an average length of 11:12.
Check the distance to and compare the Pompeu May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Pompeu, Brazil
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Pompeu: