| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Pompeu in February is fairly hot at 24.1 °C (75.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.5 °C (86.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.1 °C (66.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in February is 11.4 °C (20.5 °F).
- The weather in February is very faintly moist. Some 145.2mm (5.7in) of water falls.
- The shortest day is 12:31 long and the longest day is 12:57 long with an average length of 12:45.
Check the distance to and compare the Pompeu February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Pompeu, Brazil
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Pompeu: