| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Pompeu in April is really warm at 22.8 °C (73.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.5 °C (85.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.1 °C (62.8 °F).
- In April the average daily temperature range/ variation is 12.4 °C (22.3 °F).
- The weather in April is slightly dry. Only 57.2mm (2.3in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:25 long and the longest day is 11:56 long with an average length of 11:40.
Check the distance to and compare the Pompeu April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Pompeu, Brazil
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Pompeu: